6/18/2011

Bird pillows tutorial

The pillows are so easy to make - I made two pillows last night for this tutorial in 45 minutes. Princess and Angel are starting school in the fall and last night they had a sleep over in the kindergarten. Their kindergarten is on a farm and they were going to sleep on the hey loft - with eight kids and two adults. I thought the adults deserved a little something extra and decided to make the tutorial and gifts into one. Here is the tutorial:


For the pillow with another fabric on the bottom, I still use the same procedure.


The butterfly pillow is also made the same way - but I cut the butterflies without a pattern - for the birds I made patterns, three different kinds of birds, cut in different fabric and turned both ways.
Now it's your turn.
Tone (and do come for a visit: Bless, by Tone)
Visit thecsiproject.com

6 kommentarer:

Inger-Lise sa...

Beautiful. Looking forward to try this yourself! :)
Inger-Lise

cherished bliss sa...

New follower! I just love what you make : )

La-Dee-da crafter sa...

I am also in the OMTWI contest and I just love this pillows. Thanks for the tutorial too!!! I really have a thing for birds so I love everything about this. The butterflies are also so cute!!!
I am following you now!!!
ladeedacreations.com

Vibeke sa...

WOW - superkule puter!! De ble jeg glad av:)

Unknown sa...

These are darling! The long pillow is a great field for a row of
birds on a wire. And I love the red and gray combination.

Rachel sa...

I love, love, love those bird pillows! Totally pinning that. :)